I’ve just put up a new build (#706) which fixes this issue. Try it out and let me know how it works for you: http://flyingmeat.com/download/latest/#retrobatch
Thank you very much! This is working fine now.
Unfortunately, I discovered another problem. I tried to create an animated GIF from a PDF using the Layer and Page Splitter node. The animation also disappeared from the GIF.
animated_gif_from_pdf.retrobatch (4.5 KB)
It’s the scaling node, it’ll kill off the animation (I’ll have to figure out how to detect that and put up a warning). So if you swap the order of the scale and animated gif nodes, then you’ll be good (and processing will also be faster- smaller images for the gif encoder to optimize!)
Indeed, I swapped the order and the workflow is working fine now. Thanks!